Whether you are going through a divorce, recently separated or have just ended a relationship healing is something that is critical towards healthy recovery.
Healthy recovery entails forgiveness, learning to accept, and practicing letting go. It is important to feel what we need to feel but we don’t want to live there. This sounds easy but most often this is where people stay stuck for years. They cannot get past the hurt. They struggle to accept what has happened to them and have begun repeating the same patterns over and over again that are no longer serving them but still do not know how to let it go.
In this process we will focus on rebuilding your self-esteem and self-confidence. After the ending of a relationship we often lose a part of ourselves if not all of ourselves.
This area of recovery is all about falling back in love with who you are. This is about getting to a healthy place within yourself where you are believing in yourself, motivating yourself, valuing yourself and loving yourself unconditionally. These are the things that will allow you to attract healthy people into yourself.
Knowing who you are and what you want is absolutely huge, but once you know what you want will you actually go out there and make it happen? This is where we reconstruct your new life.
We will focus on what you want this next phase of your life to look and feel like. Do you want attract healthy love into your life? Do you want to change careers? Do you want to move? This is the most exciting place to be because you are in the driver’s seat and you dictate what happens next.
The Benefits of Life Coaching
- Heal From Your Past and be Ready for Your Future
- Build Self-Confidence, Self Worth & Self Esteem
- Learn How to Trust your Intuition
- Create More Loving & Healthy Relationships
- Learn Daily Tools to Increase your Self-Awareness
- Relieve Anxiety & Panic
- Understand the Steps towards Healthy Self-Love
- Learn How to Parent Yourself
- Develop Healthy Boundaries with People
- Master your Emotions
- Begin Creating Healthy Standards in your Life
- Learn How to Override Self-Sabotaging Behavior